This premium extension for WP Courses allows you to attach up to three files to any given lesson. Perfect for attaching PDF’s or any type of media supported by the WordPress media library.
- Attach up to three PDF’s and media files to lessons
- People taking your course can view and download the attachments
WP Courses Attachments extension comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If it doesn’t work for you for any reason, simply contact us and request a refund.
How many times can I download this plugin?
As many times as you’d like! The download link never expires.
Does purchasing this plugin include updates?
Can you help me setup WP Courses and any add-ons? Can you help with custom development for WP Courses?
Yes! Not for free though Click here to contact Myles (the developer of WP Courses) at Stratosphere Digital.
- In the admin area of your WordPress website go to Plugins->add new
- Click “Upload Plugin”
- Click “Choose File” and select the zip file you just downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the plugin
Make sure you have the latest version of WP Courses. This extension requires at least version 1.2.0 of WP Courses.
- In the admin area, go to any lesson
- You will see a new meta box called “Lesson Media Attachments”
- Click the camera and musical notes icon to select an attachment
- Select or upload an attachment
- Click “Publish” or “Update”