This premium extension for WP Courses allows you to create a multiple choice quiz for any lesson.
Create Multiple Choice Quizzes
View and Store Quiz Results
This extension displays the quiz score as a percentage along with individual question results. It also stores all results which can be viewed by users who are logged in.
Robust Quiz Creation Back-End
The quiz extension for WP Courses allows you to create unlimited multiple choice quizzes for your courses and features a robust quiz creation back-end.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Every extension comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
- Integrates seamlessly with WP Courses
- Create a multiple choice quiz with as many questions as you’d like
- Create up to 12 possible answers for each question
- Results are stored and can be viewed by quiz takers
- Quizzes can be set as drafts until you’re ready to publish them
- Embed videos or any HTML for each question
How many times can I download this plugin?
As many times as you’d like! The download link never expires.
Does purchasing this plugin include updates?
Can you help me setup WP Courses and any add-ons? Can you help with custom development for WP Courses?
Yes! Not for free though Click here to contact Myles (the developer of WP Courses) at Stratosphere Digital.
- In the admin area of your WordPress website go to Plugins->add new
- Click “Upload Plugin”
- Click “Choose File” and select the zip file you just downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the plugin
Make sure you have the latest version of WP Courses. This extension requires at least version 1.2.0 of WP Courses.
- In the admin area, go to any lesson
- You will see a new meta box called “Quiz”
- Now create your quiz
- Click “Save Quiz” to save it
- For the results page simply include the shortcode [wpcq_results] on any page you’d like to show the results on